Cambium has just introduced Kurzweil 3000 – firefly Web License licensing options that create new affordable pricing plans for educational institutions of all sizes.
Kurzweil 3000- firefly Web License is flexible!
Web Licensing is a great solution for schools and districts looking to provide:
- anytime, anywhere access to reading
- reduced installation requirements with mixed platform support
- cloud storage for digital learning materials
firefly delivers access to digitized text from any browser as a web-based application. This means not only easy district wide availability but home access too. While the new firefly app delivers mobile access on iPads. Firefly and the iPad app comes free to every K3000 license subscription.
With Kurzweil 3000 – firefly Web License, sharing digital files and managing licenses is simple. Digital text files stored in the Universal Library can be accessed by Kurzweil 3000, firefly or the firefly iPad app anywhere – at your school, district or college campus, even at home!
Kurzweil 3000 – firefly Web License is affordable!
- NEW!! Per user licenses – a great way to quickly implement Kurzweil 3000 and firefly for targeted populations.
- Site Licenses – provides students in special education with assistive technology throughout your school campus, while allowing those in general education access, too. Schools with enrollment below 1,500 can purchase an unlimited site license for $4,000!*
- NEW!! District Licensing – offers a cost-efficient way for districts to provide comprehensive support system-wide with an award-winning UDL literacy solution. Contact Bridges for an in-depth, customized proposal.
There has never been a better time to purchase, upgrade or convert to Kurzweil 3000 – firefly Web License. Hear what others are saying, attend one of our free Kurzweil 3000 – firefly webinars, or contact Bridges for a dedicated demonstration.