Come to Bridges to Try Out the New Canadian Version of Equals Hands On
Come to one of two free hands on info sessions here at Bridges to try out Equals (March 23rd at 10am and March 24th at 1 pm.)
Bridges is excited to introduce Equals: the first complete, age-neutral, standards-based mathematics curriculum, specifically designed for students in special education. The Canadian version is now available, exclusively from Bridges!
Designed from the ground-up for students with mild to severe disabilities, Equals features:
- Age neutral lessons suitable for K-12
- Comprehensive assessment
- Teaching strategies at multiple levels of complexity for multiple disabilities
- Posters, workmats and all math manipulatives necessary for the activities
- Assistive technology for scaling activities for different cognitive and physical challenges.
Choose from one of two free, hands-on information sessions:
- Wednesday, March 23, 10:00 – 11:30 (a.m.)
- Thursday, March 24, 1:00 – 2:30 (p.m.)
Location: 2550 Argentia Road, Suite 121 (Mississauga)
RSVP to Bridges by calling 1-800-353-1107, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Equals, visit youdle.ca for links to videos, testimonials, and additional information.
Equals Presentation Invitation in pdf.