V6 of Co:Writer, Write:Outloud and the whole SOLO literacy suite are now shipping in Canada and its specially designed for Canadians. Canadian/British spelling but North American pronunciations in the new Acapela 6 speech engine and Canadian Vocabulary built-in.
Other features in V.6:
- Work Almost Anywhere: Word, Email, Web pages, Google Docs. etc.
- Train in 30 Tutorial: Train teachers in 30 minutes with the new simple interface.
- Network ready: There is no network version because Co:Writer is ready for your network out of the box!
- Speech Anywhere: Highlight text on-screen and Co:Writer will read it back to you. It works in any application including: MS Word, Google Docs, Open Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
- Word Bank Helpful for students with writer’s block, Co:Writer’s Word Bank automatically presents a list of topic-specific words whenever a Topic Dictionary is selected. See as a list or our new word cloud view.
- One simple window is all you see on-screen. It follows you as you type, helping your spelling and grammar.
- Co:Writer 6 functions identically on Mac and Windows and is now optimized for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS 10.4 – 10.6
Contact Bridges or your local consultant to see the New Solo Suite face-to-face or via an Internet demo.
Watch this space: there will be another exciting announcement coming on Canadian version of a favourite piece of software.